RX ~ The Super Dog



RX Age







Homecoming 

The story is about a little puppy. It was an ordinary day and in the early morning, I was having my breakfast.
All of a sudden, I heard a crying baby dog nearby. So, I rushed there and saw that a man was beating a little puppy very badly and though it was a baby dog, it was fighting back with anger. Seeing this, I stopped the man, and out of fear, the dog ran into our garden to hide himself. I went to check him out and saw that he was hiding behind a flower vas and was barking very loudly. So, I left the place to get him normal. But he was not coming outside and was barking whenever someone was going near the garden. After a while, I went there with some food and water to give him. I kept those near to him and kept an eye on him from a distance. I saw that he came out from there and was having his food. After finishing it, he again went behind the vas. The next day, I went near to him with the food and he slowly showed himself and came closer to me. When he started to eat his food, I began to pet him and he was not very much comfortable with that. But the next day, he came out from the garden with me and started to play with me. Then we made a dog house for him and he was friendly to us but whenever he saw other people, he began to bark and run to them with anger.



The Fight

I named him “RX” and when I used to pet him, I called him “Tutu”. He was staying on our lawn and was not permitted to go outside. After a few days, my mom told me that I should free him as it was a punishment for him to stay within this boundary. Though I did not agree, I took him outside of our house and unlocked his belt. Out of joy, he was jumping and running here and there. Then he saw another dog and all of a sudden, he rushed to that dog and while crossing the road, he was hit by a jeep. Two of his legs were broken. He was unable to move. We went to the doctor and he plastered his legs and gave us some painkillers. But his condition was getting worse. He was unable to eat anything. So, we had to put the medicines into milk and had to handfeed him but the condition was getting worse day by day. He could not move an inch by himself. Every day in the morning, we used to take him out of his house and feed him and in the afternoon, we took him to his house with a blanket. It took him almost 20 days to come back to his senses. Though he was weak, he began to eat on his own and walk though it was difficult. By the grace of Allah, gradually his condition was getting better. After a month, he became healthy once again.




Now he is a grown-up dog. RX guards our home the whole day and night. When someone unknown enters our house, he barks and informs us that someone has come. When he sees us after a while, he rushes to us and starts to jump. He has become a part of our family. He is so adorable and protective but aggressive to others. We have to tie him with a chain for security. Above all, RX has now become a part of our family. He is so adorable and protective and we love him. His journey of survival was not easy. He is a super dog to me. 

Comments